Meet Kathy Curtis
I have years of experience and training providing massage and facials to men and women to enhance health, beauty and well-being.
When you come in for a session, we will talk about your health and your massage/facial protocol. I treat everyone specifically for their individual needs.
Massage Lic# MA43306 - Facials Lic# FB9722088 - Massage Establishment Lic# MM33343
Submit a review on Google Submit a review on Website Comment on Facebook
- √ Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals for Massage/Aesthetics
- √ Member of the National Certification Bd. for Therapeutic Massage
- √ Certified Aesthetician for SkinCeuticals
- √ Graston Technique Certified
- √ Paul St. John Neuromuscular Therapy
- √ John Barnes, P.T., Myofascial Release Therapy
- √ John Upledger, D.O., Cranial Sacral Therapy
- √ Aaron Mattes, Active Isolated Stretching Therapy
- √ Janet G. Travell M.D., Trigger Point Therapy
- √ Erik Dalton, Phd., Freedom from Pain
Now Located at Wills Chiropractic!
At Wills Chiropractic, relieving bodily discomfort is a big part of what we do – but it’s just the start. Our lengthy menu of services is meant to create positive changes in your life that will lead to better health, posture, strength, and even self-esteem for the long-term. Dr. Wills’ has been working with patients for over two full decades now, helping them stay active as they age and keep up with the activities they love, from traveling far and wide to playing in the yard with the grandkids. Whatever you hope to achieve, he’s ready to get started!
In association with Wills Chiropractic - View their site here